Sunday 23 December 2007

Addendum to "A Week in the World of..."

Hello! :)

I actually omitted this from my entry, possibly in a state of sleep-deprived delirium. Around this time of year, the calendar salespeople are out, palming off as many knockoffs of what is essentially the same document filled with 366 blanks representing the coming year (or 428 is they have one month leeway at both ends). But the pictures change. In other words, they try to make theirs look prettier than their competitors so they get better sales. Everyone does it, so it's okay. But the point is to make that more attractive right?

So what's the deal with this?
Scary, no?

I would not, under any circumstances, buy this calendar, unless I wanted to psychologically scar the recipient for life :P .

Well, that's all I forgot I hope. In addition to many other things I'm sure.


Till next write --

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's about time you blogged again :D

how about a SVEN post?